Wanna get skinny with me?

Options
Hi Fitness Pals!
Just been on here for the past week. Loving it so far. Just lost 2lb pounds today! Was hoping for a little bit more but I am happy with the two. Not estastic.. just happy. I set my weight loss goal for 20lbs(baby steps)for now but ideally I would like to lose 30 lbs. That would be so awesome. I CAN'T WAIT. IT WILL HAPPEN!!! The power of positive thinking!!! Been up and down over the past ten years and I am so tired of it. I hope that this is going to help. So any of you wonderful people out there would like to join this jouney with me...just add me as friend. I'll be there for you if you are there for me. That is a promise. Just don't want any meanies plz. Can't wait to hear from you all (except meanies) ha ha. Just joking I am sure everyone is very nice.

Replies

• Lost_it
    Lost_it Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    If you are looking or a VERY supportive & motivating group you should join the one -week challenge group. We are there to give each other support, a shoulder to lean on & sometime a good laugh. We set our own weekly goals & try to check in every day with our progress.

Keep up the Great work
  • vivycwen
    Options
    If you are looking or a VERY supportive & motivating group you should join the one -week challenge group. We are there to give each other support, a shoulder to lean on & sometime a good laugh. We set our own weekly goals & try to check in every day with our progress.

Keep up the Great work

I'm new to myfitnesspal and I would like to know more about the one week challenge group. Where is it?
  • mycatchicken
    Options
    I need a group to join- I've got 20 lbs to lose -hasn't been easy
  • Lost_it
    Lost_it Posts: 290 Member
    Options

Keep up the Great work

I'm new to myfitnesspal and I would like to know more about the one week challenge group. Where is it?

Go to groups..type in MINI GOAL ONE-WEEK CHALLENGE Group. It expains everything.
    Hope that helps