I need to KEEEEEEP going......

Options
I have been getting great results. The problem is that now that I am getting closer, I usually tend to feel so great I think I am at some sort of stopping point. I really need to keep going. I want to be able to go into a clothing store and have to walk out because they don't have my size. At least I don't have to worry about that at some places now!

I want to post a before and after pic, but i can't figure out how.

123326.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

Replies

• alywagner
    alywagner Posts: 25
    Options
    I have been getting great results. The problem is that now that I am getting closer, I usually tend to feel so great I think I am at some sort of stopping point. I really need to keep going. I want to be able to go into a clothing store and have to walk out because they don't have my size. At least I don't have to worry about that at some places now!

123326.png
  • Love_Conquers_All
    Options

123326.png
    Well having lost 55 lbs you're so close to you goal of 88 definitely time to push through any feelings of quitting. You've come so far!

Looks like you've got a couple great before and during pics of yourself in you AV photo's...you can add more in the same method as you added those.

Perhaps looking at how far you've come rather than what you have left to achieve might help put a different spin on things for ya Hon
  • chantybear
    chantybear Posts: 343
    Options
    Wow, your faces looks great! You can do it, do not stop now! When you reach the end you will be so glad you did not stop!
  • alywagner
    alywagner Posts: 25
    Options
    Thanks!