Water

Options
Do you do anything special to your water to be able to get all your water in on a daily basis?

Replies

• rasheda80
    rasheda80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I drink half of my water plain n then the other half I use the walmart version of crystal light. Once I add that to my water I can drink so much more water then what's required for me to drink.
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I freeze it. :) I have three containers that hold 32oz each. I fill them 1/2 way with water and put them on their sides in the freezer at night. I fill them the rest of the way in the morning and that way I have ice cold water all day long at work. It's the only thing I drink and I am thirsty so it's easy to get my water in every day.

I don't put anything in it though, I love ice water!
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I drink a combination of herbal teas, flavoured carbonated sugar free water from PC and straight water.
  • rsmithy89
    rsmithy89 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Its best to drink plain water. Your body does not have to process anything extra in it so it can go straight to helping your bodily function.

Hit your minimum water intake on plain water. You can then have diet coke etc afterwards.

I drink too much fluid as it is. Its kinda annoying...
  • kwehkweh
    kwehkweh Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I don't add anything special but I do make sure I drink 20 oz an hour.
  • rsmithy89
    rsmithy89 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I like to hit my 1 gallon before I get to the gym.

I drink like another gallon in there.

When I get home, I have some diet coke. This helps make me feel full.
  • mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I don't add anything to my water. I find when I add things like Crystal Light, etc I get more thirsty. I love just plain water though! It's not uncommon for me to go through two 1.5L bottles a day at work alone