I'd like to lead an MFP blogging group....

Options
If anyone here is into blogging (I certainly am! :laugh: ), I'd love to lead a group in a weekly blogging challenge. The challenges would relate to fitness and self-improvement. For example, one week we might be challenged to write about our best workout experience, while another week we might write about what we feel best mentally prepares us for the day ahead, etc. I'm a writer at heart, and I would truly enjoy this.

Anyone wanting to join a group like this, please reply here, and I'll keep a running tally of who is involved. Members will be encouraged to subscribe to other member's blogs here, but it's not a requirement.

Let me know! :smile:

Replies

• ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    If anyone here is into blogging (I certainly am! :laugh: ), I'd love to lead a group in a weekly blogging challenge. The challenges would relate to fitness and self-improvement. For example, one week we might be challenged to write about our best workout experience, while another week we might write about what we feel best mentally prepares us for the day ahead, etc. I'm a writer at heart, and I would truly enjoy this.

Anyone wanting to join a group like this, please reply here, and I'll keep a running tally of who is involved. Members will be encouraged to subscribe to other member's blogs here, but it's not a requirement.

Let me know! :smile: