Now that you've lost weight.....

Options
anhancock10
anhancock10 Posts: 148 Member
Do you notice that guys are more douchy than normal? Ha I had a guy seriously have this conversation with me today!
GUY: what day are you off this week?
me:thurs
guy: thursday it is
me: ok what u wanna do?
guy: lunch and sex
me: excuse me, sorry i dont do that.
guy: well if im gonna be honest if there is no sex involved i really dont want to hang out.
me: your mom should have swallowed.

The last 4 guys that have asked me out have been like this...what the heck?
It semi makes me want to be fat bc i dont ever remember ever dealing with this when i was :( (Rant over, feel free to comment)

Replies

• JustGresh
    Options
    Gain the weight back.
  • rsmithy89
    rsmithy89 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Noticed the same thing with women. They posess a little more tact though ;)
  • anhancock10
    Options
    Noticed the same thing with women. They posess a little more tact though ;)

good to know, i guess haha!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    unfortunately society has adapted to this behavior. It almost seems normal to these people. Don't let it get to you though. You are healthy and confident and beautiful. Don't let a douchy guy get under your skin.
  • anhancock10
    Options
    unfortunately society has adapted to this behavior. It almost seems normal to these people. Don't let it get to you though. You are healthy and confident and beautiful. Don't let a douchy guy get under your skin.

Thank you!
  • george_ie_girl
    george_ie_girl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Definitely! Maybe not as bad as the whole lunch then sex comment - but I've had more douchy guys talk to me when I'm at a club or something... Or getting surrounded by bogan footy players who previously would not have looked my way.

I like it though, makes me feel good about myself.
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I'm not even that foreward with my wife and we have been married 20 years.... where do you meet these's apes? Do you work at a strip club or something like that? You look pretty good looking from your pic, I think any normal guy would be thrilled to have your attention for an evening. that should be electric/exciting

with my wife I almost had sex every day last week... almost on Monday, almost on Tuesday, almost on wed...etc...
  • bpurc22
    bpurc22 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    seriously, it's pretty embarrassing that a guy would consider that normal.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I'm not even that foreward with my wife
    Really?
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    is the guy british? it sounds like something a british guy would do. we americans are much nicer.
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You live in an area full of *kitten*?
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I wish this happened to me once in a blue moon at least.
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I only suggest sex and lunch when I know the woman is going to be into it /shrug.
  • EngineerPrincess
    EngineerPrincess Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    This is why I avoid guys that talk to me and talk to the shyer, quiet boys, they tend to be sweeter, less forward and more grateful for the attention. :D
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    This is why I avoid guys that talk to me and talk to the shyer, quiet boys, they tend to be sweeter, less forward and more grateful for the attention. :D

I now have an image of a cute little owl at a cafe rotating it's head scanning for the awkward ones, it made me smile... thanks
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    You must meet dudes with zero game. If he has to announce it without even knowing if he is going to get it then he is a failure at picking up women.
  • EngineerPrincess
    EngineerPrincess Posts: 306 Member
    Options

I now have an image of a cute little owl at a cafe rotating it's head scanning for the awkward ones, it made me smile... thanks

LOL you're welcome, I go for the owl pic because creepers are less likely to creepily message owls than girls. :)
  • anhancock10
    Options
    I'm not even that foreward with my wife and we have been married 20 years.... where do you meet these's apes? Do you work at a strip club or something like that? You look pretty good looking from your pic, I think any normal guy would be thrilled to have your attention for an evening. that should be electric/exciting

with my wife I almost had sex every day last week... almost on Monday, almost on Tuesday, almost on wed...etc...

Did you really just ask if i worked at a strip club bahahahaha! UM ...no...i work at verizon...i sell phones:)
  • anhancock10
    Options
    Most of the guys are guys that mutual friends have hooked me up with, i told them NO MORE! :)
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    You get used to it.