hiya all

Options
hi all my name is dina im 27 and have two wonderful children who i love to bits. well theres quite a few reasons why im shifting the pounds my kids, my health and confidence and been invited to weddings and other parties which i would love to go to but weight means i dont go. theres only about 5 people including myself that i know and see regualer wanting to loose weight all are busy aswell so would like to make new friends im not sure what else to put so just ask if you wanna know anything x :smile:

Replies

• ChattyKitten
    ChattyKitten Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to friend me! I just started this less than a week ago and so far its great!! I have no doubt you can reach your goals along with the rest of us :)
  • JennL418
    Options
    Welcome !! Feel free to add me!!!
  • tigerlilydina
    tigerlilydina Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    thanks chatty and ive added you both x
  • muwchck
    muwchck Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined last Tuesday, and the support here is great. Feel free to add me!
  • hebbsgrrl
    hebbsgrrl Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    hi been here a bit all the best feel free to add me .......ive seena difference just loggingg what i eat :)
  • ngags
    ngags Posts: 9
    Options
    Welcome! I just started this site also and it's awesome. I've lost 2 pounds so far. If you stick with it it will work. Good luck!! You can add me also.
    Nancy
  • gemmargreen
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This app has helped me lose 22 pounds in two months. If you can log everything you eat it will really help! Good luck, feel free to add me! X
  • tigerlilydina
    Options
    added you all and thanks for the advice xxx
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    HI and welcome! Add me if you'd like!
  • rsmithy89
    rsmithy89 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like some extra motivation and support. I am always there to help my MFP friends.
  • tigerlilydina
    Options
    added you both xxx
  • bigpukekochick
    Options
    Hi there, I also have epilepsy and have just started MFP on Sunday. So feel free to add me if you like and together we can encourage each other.
  • tigerlilydina
    Options
    ive added u lv x
  • Jaffacake05
    Options
    Hi, there seems to be a few people (including myself) who have joined recently. The support i've seen people giving each other is great! Good luck and feel free to add me too if you want too x
  • jeffazi
    jeffazi Posts: 198
    Options
    Hi and welcome. Please add me as a friend. Jeff
  • tigerlilydina
    Options
    added u both x
  • iluvchad4
    iluvchad4 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I have been on here about a month & luv it!! Have lost 5lbs so far and only 65 more to go!! Feel free to add me if you want :bigsmile:
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    hi all my name is dina im 27 and have two wonderful children who i love to bits. well theres quite a few reasons why im shifting the pounds my kids, my health and confidence and been invited to weddings and other parties which i would love to go to but weight means i dont go. theres only about 5 people including myself that i know and see regualer wanting to loose weight all are busy aswell so would like to make new friends im not sure what else to put so just ask if you wanna know anything x :smile:
    I'm glad (and sad) to see other people avoid going to weddings and parties. I started doing that a couple months ago and I ended up gaining even more, so now I really hate being seen! Good luck!
  • tigerlilydina
    Options
    added u both and thanx 4 the kind words you have all shown xx