Hi Everybody

Options
Just starting today. Working on the last bit of my weight. April 2009 I was 260#, now as of today I am 152#. I've been stuck at this weight for 2 months now. I guess what they say about the last 10-20 lbs is always the hardest.

I want to wish everybody here good luck in your own personal goal.

Replies

• Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    WOW!!

You look great!!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    Good for you! And i love your name! My kids often used to say nanananabooboo, you can't catch me! When they played tag.
  • Ljdyches4
    Options
    Hello everyone starting 500 calorie diet 4 the n:explode: ext 2 weeks. Needed six pack ASAP
  • miss_lizz
    miss_lizz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow thats so much weight lost congrats!
  • Savagegirlt
    Options
    Hi, just joined MFP and need some 'friends' to help motivate me.... I have a trip coming in May and need to slim down by 30+ lbs. I have always eaten healthy, but with this tool hope to see exactly where i need to focus diet. Look forward to meeting and encouraging you :smile:
  • Hi Savagegirlt, I have similar aim as you, 30lbs more by Easter/May. Lost 6lbs in first week and loving MFP! Going to get the app thing sorted out on my Blackberry (still learning to use the phone!)

I'll try to remember to check in each day!

What "diet" are you doing?
  • jascfm2000
    Options
    Thank you everyone. It is feels good to be hear. I looked at your profiles. You all look great. I know together we all can battle to reach our goals.
    To Savagegirlt and Bizzy_Lizzy_C, I know you can do it. It is nice to have a set goal and it makes it worth the wild to do so. I (we) will be here for you to give you that kick in the butt when you need it. I kick myself everyday...lol

Best of luck to all of us!!!!
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your wt. loss. You look great. I am glad you found mfp. It is a great place to get support and motivation and there is always someone there to point out if you did something wrong or needs improvement. Feel free to add me if you wish.