How I lost 45 LBS and my tips for success!

Options
13»

Replies

• kbizzleoo
    kbizzleoo Posts: 114
    Options
    very inspiring!
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    super amazing story! What an inspiration (in love and in weight loss)!
  • dwallior3326
    Options
    WOW!! Thats really inspiring!!! Great job!!
  • Schrunda37
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your journey. Today is my first day of finally wanting to get serious about weight loss. I am very glad to read your story. It hit me right where I am at the beginning of my journey...thanks again.
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    Bump for later
  • getfit618
    getfit618 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look wonderful and your story is so insipiring! You are absolutely correct about the willpower- one day i just woke up and decided ot eat healthier too- no gimmicks just me.

great job!
  • VictoriaAStone
    Options
    absolutely incredible. you and your boyfriend should be so proud of yourselves!!! I hope i achieve such a great thing. Well done
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Amazing success story with a love story!!! WTG You both look great!! Congrats!!!!!!
  • niknak2308
    niknak2308 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Wow you both look so different, well done!
  • shadshad
    Options
    Hi There! I can totally relate to your post....what an achievement! I want to let you know that your post is very inspiring and has cemented my will to the finish line....Thanks a lot for taking the time to write. Congrats to you and your boyfriend.
  • fcough02
    fcough02 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great story, so encouraging!! Congratulations and good luck on the last 20 lbs!!
  • meghspencer
    Options
    You both look AMAZING!
  • hellotina
    hellotina Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    you both look awesome!
  • stormimyers
    Options
    Thank you so much guys! Feel free to add me on here! We'll motivate each other! :)
  • good for you girl! you deserve everything good in your life!! you are an inspiration :-)
  • Shannonnn92
    Shannonnn92 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome! and that's so cool that you and your boyfriend were able to do it together!
  • HerbieSue
    HerbieSue Posts: 288
    Options
    Wonderful! Thanks for sharing your tips, looking forward to hearing more!
  • LJ102011
    LJ102011 Posts: 110
    Options
    Wow! you both look great! Thanks for sharing!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Great job! Impressive that you did it together, too!
  • theprices
    theprices Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    incredible! happy for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!