Embarrassing but funny

Options
I was using the treadmill today at my apartment complex today and instead of my normal 30 minute "brisk" walk I decided to start a new program called "The couch to 5K running plan" and it called for 5 minutes of walking, 2 minute jog, then 5 minute walk. (You work your way up to being able to run in a 5K week by week). I am start my jog and my yoga pants start to slide down. I try to pull them up on the sly, jog and make sure the other people there can't see what I am doing. I get them pulled up and they slide down again. Keep in mind I am only jogging for a total of 2 minutes but but I bet I pulled them back up at least 10 times!!! If my pants weren't falling down my bra straps were! I think it was a sign someone need some smaller pants and a sports bra. I am not sure which was more pathetic, the way I was huffing and puffing trying to jog for 2 minutes or watching me wrestle my pants back up.

2218106.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• missfluffyuk
    Options
    I have a pair of pants that do that too, never fear :flowerforyou:

I make sure to keep those for stretching & working at home, and I have a couple of pairs with strong elastic in the waist for working out in:laugh:
  • stacymhanbury
    stacymhanbury Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    maybe I should get a pair of drawstring waist pants so I can adjust them as the weight comes off.

2218106.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools