Options

Replies

• RaiLynn27
    Options
    At the moment, Fred Astaire's "Puttin' on the Ritz!"

L:heart:OVE that song!!

Oldie but a goodie. :)

Mine at the moment is "Party All the Time" by Eddie Murphy :bigsmile:
    Also like the version by Sharam, though it's a bit more redundant...
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Lose Youerself.... Eminem
    Mama said knock you out ...LL Cool J
    Fighter.. Christina Aguilera
    Hate me Now.. Nas & Puff Daddy
    Mr Know it All.. Kelly Clarkson

Angry, "look at me now" type of songs
  • Looby47
    Looby47 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Most Classic Rock type songs, but also 'The only way is Up' forgotten who its by but it gets me moving. I first heard it on a fairground ride many years ago.
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns & Roses
  • DianeTemplar
    Options
    Red Solo Cup - Toby Keith
  • diamondpinksky
    Options
    any song that my body can move to and wont stop :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • STEELMAN47
    Options
    lose yourself Eimnem
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Slipknot - Pyschosocial
  • camdyman
    camdyman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    eye of the tiger is unbeatable
  • sharrison1969
    Options
    I love to workout to old school hip hop especially the beastie boys and notorious BIG!!
  • afym
    afym Posts: 52
    Options
    that is sooooo funny you said that..that's my absolute favorite too : )!!!!!!
  • eliakrathore
    Options
    Probably something by Calvin Harris. Like I'm Not Alone, or Flashback, or You Used to Hold Me. No idea why, they don't have any particular lyric to boost motivation, its probably just the music.
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I worked out to "born this way"- lady gaga and "stronger"- kanye west today... there were more than those, but those really got me going. That and MIA "paper planes"
  • JHB2011
    JHB2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Loved hearing all these responses! I want to try some of your workout songs out soon!
  • ccbing
    ccbing Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I just posted on my wall of my love for rockmyrun.com awesome playlists that keep you moving...it mixes the best parts of awesome songs and phases them into the next. Some sets are 30 minutes some are 75 minutes. It's awesome for walking/running/working out! It really keeps you moving. btw..it has some 80's sets, 90's sets, mixes with every thing. They just added today a Girl Power mix that has everything from No Doubt to Aretha to Spice Girls to Pink.
  • JHB2011
    JHB2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I just posted on my wall of my love for rockmyrun.com awesome playlists that keep you moving...it mixes the best parts of awesome songs and phases them into the next. Some sets are 30 minutes some are 75 minutes. It's awesome for walking/running/working out! It really keeps you moving. btw..it has some 80's sets, 90's sets, mixes with every thing. They just added today a Girl Power mix that has everything from No Doubt to Aretha to Spice Girls to Pink.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT! That sounds SO amazing. I will be using it tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • muadib69
    muadib69 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    "I like big butts" - Sir-mix-a-lot
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    Domino by Jessie J
  • Boingo1
    Boingo1 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I am IN LOVE WITH "Good Feeling" by Flo Rida lately!
  • sassysunflower
    Options
    All I Do is Win by DJ Khaled. We do a routine in Zumba and I had to add it to my playlist.