13»

Replies

• cuteness81104
    cuteness81104 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    best tasting are organic!!!!
  • Michaelaraedixon
    Options
    I have really been enjoying the egg beaters naturals. The gave 0 cholesterol and 0 fat. Also the calorie content is a 1/3 of a real egg. The protein is great too. I dont like plain egg whites, but these are great. I cook it with turkey ham and enjoy a big breakfast with only 175 cals and tons of protein.
  • ascott048
    Options
    I use real eggs although I used to cook with egg beaters and eat egg dishes with them. I think for me, these days I am trying to go for the most natural option available. I most often eat the egg white only, although sometimes I eat the yoke also.
  • stevenleagle
    stevenleagle Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Anyone wonder what they do with all those yolks lol?
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    These are the ingredients in the Original Egg Beaters:

Contains 9999% of Egg(s) Whites, Contains less than 11% of Flavor(s) Natural, Color(s) Includes (Beta Carotene) Spice(s), Salt, Onion(s) Powder, Vegetable(s) Gum (Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum), Vitamins And Minerals, Calcium Sulphate (Sulfate), Iron (Ferric Phosphate), Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol (Tocopheryl) Acetate), Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1)), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (HCL)), Folic Acid (Vitamin aB), Biotin, Vitamin D3

I'll take a regular, farm fresh egg over all that stuff any day. Why do people want to put such processed stuff in their bodies?

Even the Egg Beaters egg whites say that they take the white from the shell and "add back all the vitamins that are lost when the egg is removed from the shell"...why not just eat the egg in it's natural state with it's natural vitamins instead of something processed?

Why are people so afraid of egg yolks? They taste good and when eaten in moderation they are fine. Everyone is so afraid of fat. It's crazy.
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Anyone wonder what they do with all those yolks lol?

Manufacture lemon meringue pies on the side? :laugh: