**NEW HERE! Need to lose 150 PLUS!**

Options

Replies

• thinone1
    thinone1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You have such a pretty pic...I bet you will look even better when you meet your goal!
  • RobertLee233
    Options
    Add me if you would like to. You can do it.
  • maryblck
    maryblck Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like! I have about the same amount to lose and am struggling right now to get myself back to eating right and exercising!! Maybe we can encourage one another!
  • MamaGoos
    MamaGoos Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you'd like I also have about 100 to lose. The more motivation the better!
  • cyndyv
    cyndyv Posts: 18
    Options
    Happy to be there for you!! As you will be for all of us!!:happy:
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request! Lets do this! Whoop!
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have a total of about 170 to lose, and am down 43 so far. I couldn't have done it without this site, so I hope you have as much success as I have had thus far! Feel free to add me, the more support the better! Good luck to everyone!
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I have about 150 pounds to lose too! I just joined last week. Sending you a request!
  • Hubbafer
    Hubbafer Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    We can all do this together :) Add me!
  • katiegirl3
    Options
    I was exactly where you are a year ago, send me a friend request. I also have been overweight my whole life and can relate to you. I know how overwhelming it can be to think about how much you have to lose but you can do it!!!
  • melzie32
    Options
    Welcome!! I just joined a couple weeks ago myself. I have to say I love this site! It is really helping me see what I am doing and how to improve my choices. I have over a hundred pounds to lose myself. It is a daily struggle to keep on track. I would love if you sent friends requests and we can be there to encourage each other. Anyone else as well please send friends request. It makes it so much easier to deal with you don't have to go at this alone.
  • ohthatrachelgirl
    Options
    Hey girl!
    sounds like me I need to lose alot. I don't want to be skinny but a good weight that I've never been. I'm wanting to lose 80 pounds. so far I've lost 5 on MFP I just started about 2 weeks ago. I made my new years resolution to not eat fast food for one whole year and no cokes or tea for one whole year... that will be only my start.... I decided not to make any other resolution in fear I would break it. We are all in this together and with some determination we WILL lose all that we need to! We can do this!!!
  • brichnic
    Options
    I need to lose 167! That number is terrifying.. that's what *most* people weigh, LOL!
  • jaiswurld
    Options
    I'm pretty new here as well, and like you, have a larger amount I need to lose. I am trying my hardest to stay on track, but old habits die hard and I have been struggling with making smart choices when it comes to food. I would love to have some fellow MFP friends so we can help motivate eachother so we can all succeed! :)
  • sarahmarie5
    Options
    My name is Sarah. Add me and we can do this together!:)
  • Memorysketch
    Memorysketch Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi there, good luck to you (and me~!)
  • darkmouzy
    darkmouzy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome!!! feel free to add me :)
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Welcome Samantha ! Youre more than welcome to add me : )
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    I'm in the same boat you are, MFP is a great tool! I've lost over 40 pounds here before and fell off the wagon, I've been back for a week or so and already down 9 pounds! The key to success is lots of support! Take it one day, one pound at a time and before you know it, your goal is in sight. :flowerforyou:
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    Hello! I just joined here about a couple weeks ago to help me continue with my weight loss. At my heaviest I weighed in at 301 lbs and have lost 128 lbs in the past couple years. Add me if you'd like! My best advice I can give is to take it one day at a time. You'll get there!