woot woot- I am half way there

Options
mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
I am so excited today is my official weigh in day. and I have lost a total of 10lbs since I started being serious about working out on Feb 8th-

I wanted to be half way to my goal on my birthday which is on 3/31 and I did it before then 10lbs loss with 10 more to go before I re-evaluate if I want to lose more weight.

Glad to see my butt kicking workouts are paying off- I am so freaking excited

Replies

• mrsyac2
    Options
    I am so excited today is my official weigh in day. and I have lost a total of 10lbs since I started being serious about working out on Feb 8th-

I wanted to be half way to my goal on my birthday which is on 3/31 and I did it before then 10lbs loss with 10 more to go before I re-evaluate if I want to lose more weight.

• Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Well done :drinker:
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    thank you- I have been trying to lose these same 20lbs for a year now- glad to see I am seeing results-
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    wtg:flowerforyou:
  • RoxieFoston
    Options
    :smile: Way to go.
  • RoxieFoston
    Options
    You know it.
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    That is great.. Keep it going...It always feels good to reach part of our goal... i cant wait to reach mine...

Keep up the good work...
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

Woot woot, indeed!!!!!! Way to go--
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    YEAH! That is wonderful, indeed! You rock!

You also share a birthday with my daugher, she will be 5! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EARLY! :flowerforyou:
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    :drinker: great work! keep it up!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Great job. Keep up the good work.

:drinker: :drinker:
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    thank you everyone-- It does feel good now I am so excited- I also have already been thinking about if I want to lose more once I drop this last 10lbs but I will cross that bridge when I get there. Until then I will keep pushin on to finish off my next goal of shedding these 10lbs--
  • rachmj526
    rachmj526 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    how awesome for you! :smile:
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is awesome. Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!