My NSV today

Options
zeeeb
zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
I started doing a 6 week TRX course today (twice a week for 6 weeks).

There were 5 people in the class, one guy had done it before, the rest were all thin girls and looked to be quite fit in their physiques.

And I kicked all of their butts except the guy who'd done it before. We had to log how many reps we could do for all of the exercises in our first class to compare with the test at the end to see how much we improve. So there we go, the short chubby one at the gym isn't as unfit as some may presume.

Makes me wonder why i'm still chubby if i'm that much stronger and fitter than the skinny people, but still. at least i know i'm fit, even if i'm not skinny.

Replies

• fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Well done! I'm chubby too but fitter than I look
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    It does take muscle to move all the chub! The trick is to not lose the muscle with the chub.
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    well, i have the muscle, have the fitness... just got to carry on losing the chub and surely will get there eventually.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!