People in ur 20's... Looking for Support?!

Options
1212223242527»

Replies

• mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    29 (nearly 30 :( ), looking for support, vegetarian who can't look at heavy carb food without putting on weight, need to lose 50lbs, to begin with! Used to be thin with a lot of effort now struggling to lost again.
  • ryno0618
    ryno0618 Posts: 361
    Options
    Hi! I'm 28. Been with MFP for about 8 months. Always looking for more friends to support, encourage, and motivate. Add me if you would like. Burn it up!
  • gburgett
    Options
    Hi, I'm 26 and I'm new here too! I'm in my first week and my goal is to lose 75 lbs by my birthday in September. Feel free to add me! It would be awesome to communicate regularly with people with like-minded goals! I'm really excited for you, keep up the great work!
  • laellyn
    laellyn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 26 and just discovered MFP. I have been on my weightloss journey for a few months now and have lost around 25 lbs. I am trying to lose the rest before my next birthday in October. Feel free to add me as well! I am looking for some friends to help keep me motivated and provide support to each other.
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm 24 :) been here about 2 months and lost 5lbs so far, have another 30ish to go. I hope to lose it by my wedding in August but it's going slower than I would like so could def use some new friends :)
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! 27 years old and started 3 weeks ago!
  • RetroRose
    Options
    I'm 21 and just getting started today - feel free to add me :)
  • leftwondering
    Options
    Heya I'm Lucy, and I'm 23, from England, looking to lose about 100lbs.