People in ur 20's... Looking for Support?!

Options

Replies

• oouurr__aayylleeyycan
    Options
    I'm 23 :) Feel free to add! x
  • Nuclear_Synthesis
    Options
    21, starting again. I lost 30lb this time last year and put it all back on, so i need to get it off again and keep it off. Feel free to add me!!
  • bett_boop
    bett_boop Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    me too! anyone add me please!
  • MalyMal
    MalyMal Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi, Welcome I love MFP add me if you like the support on here is fantastic !!!
  • CateLouise
    CateLouise Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    its almost my 20th birthday =D

anyone feel free to add me!!! =]
  • rsmithy89
    rsmithy89 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    23 in half an hour. Add me if you like. That goes for anyone who wants a bit of motivation :)
  • zbmb30
    zbmb30 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I am 23! Fee free to add :smile:
  • Alysia1119
    Options
    25 and would love to have some more friends on here! i have a very ambitious goal set for weigh in thursday, would love some positive support! add me and i will try to do the same for you! thanks
  • beckyteasdel
    Options
    Im 24 :0) Feel Free to Add me too! :)
  • BGHayes
    Options
    I'm Trish and I am 24. Please add me! Looking for lots of support!
  • ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    im 24 from scotland and new to all of this so add away :) xxx
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    I'm 24 :) Add me if you like!
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    the support so far has been great... love this site!! for first time in my life i believe i can actually shift the weight i have hated for the past 2 years ... thats gotta count for somethin.. :D so thanks you lot
  • Prettybrown88
    Prettybrown88 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My name is Halle and in 23 ;-). Add me! I'm new to MFP and I could use the motivation!
  • Toni_Q
    Toni_Q Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi! I'm Toni, 28-years-old. Here's my introduction: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/454005-hello-it-s-me
    Feel free to add me as friend, thanks!
  • Dethea
    Dethea Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm Amanda and I'm 23.

I've been playing around with MFP for a long time, but never really committed to losing my weight. It's always in the back of my mind, and I tell myself that I'm trying to eat better, but I recently hit my high point.
    I'm ready to stop playing games.

Please add me! I need the support. :)
  • ZarinaDawn
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to the forums! I've used MFP for awhile, but I'm getting serious with it. Looking at your tickers have been really motivating for me! I've never been able to lose weight on purpose, but I'm serious about my health. This is the heaviest I've been in my whole life, and I think I'm too young to be overweight! I'd love to connect with you guys to keep up the great work!
  • cassandrap11
    Options
    New to mfp and 26... looking for support and vice-versa!!!
  • mshortcake622
    mshortcake622 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also 24 and I need friends! :]
  • cmp04d
    cmp04d Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm 26 and would love some friends that I can support and can support me back :)