30 Day Shred!

Options
Hello Girls!

I just bought the 30 day shred, and I was wondering if anyone wanted to start with me tomorrow? I'll be taking weekends off as it's the only time I see my husband and we usually have those two days packed off... so 30 days will last 5 weeks.

Let me know if you're interested!

Replies

• MrsNole
    MrsNole Posts: 26
    Options
    I just bought it on Amazon today and it should be here by Friday... I plan to start it on Sunday and most likely do it every other day. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time!
  • Mama2HnC
    Options
    Just did my first day tonight, I feel like a noodle! Wow, is all I gotta say!
  • kellymcampbell
    Options
    Hey! I just started the 30 day shred again this morning (Monday) as well, so I'll do it with you! I am going to try to do it right after I get up most mornings, although I work shift work and am on call, so that isn't always possible. Day 2 in the morning!
  • cassiemarie1982
    Options
    I was thinking about starting this (and hopefully finishing it this time!!) tomorrow. This just gives me more motivation. Count me in. :)
  • kristypie
    kristypie Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I bought it last week and have been a chicken! I'll start tomorrow, too. I am also doing c25k and have zumba 2x a week, so I don't know if I can keep up 5 days a week, but I'll try!
  • newme201213
    newme201213 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    After i finished the workout...for the next 1 hour i felt like i had such low energy and was feeling very dizzy....may be because it was too much for me...i have never done something like this before...
    i drank so much water and then had food along with protein shake...

But at the end..i LOVED IT....even my husband also promised to do with me...he finished his first day he liked it....and we both promised to do this for 30 days...we took measurements today and I have to see how it works for us in the coming days..

I am very exited about this!!!

Do join the group 30 Day Shred Valentine Hotties who have started this!!
  • staceycamp
    staceycamp Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Im starting it today. Excited about it.
  • stefy12
    Options
    I have been doing 30 day shred for about 2 weeks. I have been alternating days between that and Couch to 5K running plan. Tomorrow I will be doing day 3 of level 2. You can do this!
  • Kim28dav
    Options
    I started yesterday!!!! So I new with you!!! Let's do this!!!!! I'll probably take weekends off too. I am going to a Zumba class on Saturdays :)
  • Butterfly3081
    Butterfly3081 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    count me in..i just finished day 2 today...i feel like a sore limp noodle now..lol!
  • sheilanelson
    sheilanelson Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    today is day 3 for me and I am sooo sore !! But I have to finish it. I plan on doing it 7 days a week as a routine is soo much better for me. so i am in ... good luck everyone !!! :)
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    just done Day 1 today. Not doing it 7 days a week, probably 3/4.
    I feel weak and broken!
  • MonsterBookOfTysons
    Options
    Mine arrived today, gave it a go and was ok.
    At one point I couldnt breathe but got through it :happy:
    Any ideas as to what to put when i update my exercise?