MFP is overtaking my food addiction!

Options
I have only been on this site for 3 days and already I find myself logging on here WAY more than I log on to Facebook. Can it be that counting calories and talking about losing weight has overtaken my carb/chocolate addiction?!?

Okay, now a real question:

Dessert is my killer (I HEART baking!). Have you found any healhy ways to satisfy the chocolate/ice cream/cookies craving?

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I agree! This site is my new facebook :)
    As for healthy desserts, my favorite is greek yogurt with sweetener and cocoa powder. Yum! Tastes like chocolate pudding :)
  • lee3978
    lee3978 Posts: 274
    Options
    Raising hand! Fellow addict, too!

I do the greek yogurt with a different measures of a scoop of protein powder and it's like pudding/ice cream. I go to the fbook and I'm like goodness you guys are boring!!!
  • cscgal
    cscgal Posts: 27
    Options
    I use Skinny Cow for Ice Cream and Skinny cow's has some great snack bars for under 100 calories its amazing for my choclate fix. Also Hungry Girl's books have TONS of dessert recipes
  • traceracer
    traceracer Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, my name is Tracy and I am am mfp addict.....
  • rsmithy89
    rsmithy89 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am addicted too!

As for sweet treats (that are guilt free or practically guilt free).

Sugar-free jelly -- I eat this by the bowl. Like 20 calories a bowl. Delicious!

Low-fat cream cheese -- add vanilla essence and some sweetener. Its like cheese cake without the crust. I eat a whole tub!

Get protein powder -- you get your protein up and you get to drink a thick shake every day completely guilt free. Yes please!