Hola from Puerto Rico

Options
alf1163
alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
Hi MFP friends!!!!!!!! I am still here in sunny Puerto Rico :drinker: :drinker: I have another week...please do not feel sorry for me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: The "diet" has gone out the window BIG time :laugh: :laugh: I'll see how much damage I have caused once I get home on the 24th. Oh well, I guess I will have to work extra hard when I get back. I just wanted to say hi!!!!!!! I will post pics once I get home.

Take care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Hi MFP friends!!!!!!!! I am still here in sunny Puerto Rico :drinker: :drinker: I have another week...please do not feel sorry for me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: The "diet" has gone out the window BIG time :laugh: :laugh: I'll see how much damage I have caused once I get home on the 24th. Oh well, I guess I will have to work extra hard when I get back. I just wanted to say hi!!!!!!! I will post pics once I get home.

• AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    LUCKY LADY!!!! Are you at a resort? My sister and I were looking for a nice spot for a couple of days, and I've been researching Puerto Rico! Any advice would be appreciated!

ENJOY and don't worry about the damages until your return!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Love_Conquers_All
    Options

Hey C!:flowerforyou: What a nice surprise to hear from you:heart: ...enjoy your time away and time with your Father and All!:smooched:
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Hi alf! Glad to hear from you. Forget about everything, have a great time. The 40+ gang will be here when you get home.