Hey this is pretty cool

Options
Jake45
Jake45 Posts: 146 Member
:glasses: My wife has been doing this for a while and now it's my turn to help develop my meals. Anyhow I sort of feel like one of the few men on it and after all men are human too on occasion so good to know you and I'll just keep showing up.

Replies

• Jake45
    Options
    :glasses: My wife has been doing this for a while and now it's my turn to help develop my meals. Anyhow I sort of feel like one of the few men on it and after all men are human too on occasion so good to know you and I'll just keep showing up.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    welcome jake
    have fun
    Dave
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Jake.:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Jake45
    Options
    Thanks for your welcomes. I'm looking forward to being part of this. I've seen Barb have a lot of fun with it and planning our meals has really been beneficial to both of us. Talk to you all soon.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    it's addictive. Be wary. :tongue:

welcome to the MFP cult!:drinker:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    welcome :flowerforyou:

you're not really one of few men, I've noticed a ton of them around here lately.

Best of luck to you :drinker:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,969 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker:

Hi Jake,
    Welcome. You're right, this is a very cool place.:bigsmile:
  • Jake45
    Options
    Well, hi there I know you from some place. Oh that's right you're the curly haired ex-school marm. Sure glad you got me on this. LY :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :love: :love: :love:
  • Jake45
    Options
    Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials. I hope that you are just as happy as my wife and I are. Thanks for the welcome too.:drinker:
  • Jake45
    Options
    Dave thanks I will.