Leslie Sansone Results???

Options
strohst
strohst Posts: 146 Member
I'm a big fan of Leslie Sansone I've done here video's here and there ... Just started them back up again and so I was wondering ....: has anyone Lost a great amount of weight by doing her videos?? If so do you have some pictures of before and after if not than maybe just how much weight you have lost????

THANK YOU!!!
Stacy

Replies

• mslisa007
    Options
    I have done Leslies 5 mile walk, I can truly say that I can see where I have lost inches from her routines.
  • MeganD2004
    MeganD2004 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    When I lost my weight the first time around I lost it by using Leslie Sanson DVD's and sort of doing weight watchers, at that pont I lost like 60 LBS but then I gained a lot of it back because I just stopped eating right and excercising. I'm currently back to using walk away the pounds and I love her workouts they are a good workout but don't kill you like others do. Currently I'm doing her 2 mile walk away the hips and thighs DVD with the 20 minute resistance band workout (just did that for the first time last night) In the 2 weeks I have been donig this I have lost inches in my legs, hips, waist and chest .
  • MamaLuvsDJ
    Options
    Hey!!

I am a Leslie fan as well, I can tell you that I have started her videos last week and lost 3lbs. I will be doing before and after pics at the end of this month to see how much they worked out.

Cheers!!
  • ravenme
    ravenme Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love the Walk at Home 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk. I've lost 20 lbs so far in 2 1/2 months. My goal is to lose another 25.
  • Brittypop
    Options
    I love Walk Away The Pounds! The DVDs helped me lose around 40lbs several years ago and I'm looking forward to re-incorporating her videos into my current workout routine. I love that she includes weight training and ab work and it's all a low impact workout.
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie! When I first started to change my diet and exercise, Leslie was my first workout DVD and I still use her almost 3 years later. I can say for sure that her workouts have aided all of my weight loss!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!