YAY.........DOWN 3.6 POUNDS.........SINCE I STARTED "MYFITNE

Options
1 week ago today, I started my way to a new me with "Myfitnesspal".....................weighed myself today, and I dropped 3.6 pounds!!!!

WOO-HOO!!!!!

:smile: :happy: :smile: :happy: :smile: :happy: :smile: :laugh: :smile: :laugh: :smile: :laugh: :smile: :laugh: :smile: :laugh: :smile: :laugh: :smile: :laugh: :smile: :laugh: :smile: :laugh: :smile: :laugh::flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Replies

• Poeticmoe
    Poeticmoe Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Congrats! :)
  • valwes04
    Options
    :smile:
    Great job! What a good loss for your first week!
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Yay!! You are doing awesome! Keep at it! MFP is the place to be! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Great job on your hard work!! Keep it up!
  • Whaleluvr
    Whaleluvr Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hope I can stick with it!!!!!!!
  • Horskrzy
    Horskrzy Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Great feeling, isn't it? Next is when your pants start falling down! Woot Woot!
  • Whaleluvr
    Whaleluvr Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Great feeling, isn't it? Next is when your pants start falling down! Woot Woot!

Was shoveling today, and they were, but then again, I bought them a size bigger last time, and they were falling down before this!!! But it DID feel good to keep having to pull them up!!!
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Haha, congratz! It's always a great feeling to see the scale going down, even if it's 0.1, I'll be like "YES! DROP MORE PLEASE!" :P
  • SquishiiKiwii
    Options
    Well done you!!!! It's such a good feeling to know you're losing weight isn't it!! Keep it up! xxx
  • krisss30
    Options
    Great Job! Keep logging in and you will have extra support here.. you got this!
  • Fit2Fifty
    Options
    Congrats! I've been playing around for a week, but yesterday was the beginning of my first 'official' week here and I can't wait until next Monday's weigh-in! Excited for a weigh-in...how bizarre is that?
  • eclarke2012
    eclarke2012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! this really works!! I just started Thursday!
  • Cassi_Eats_Apples
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the good work!
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep it up!
  • Dot1961
    Options
    EXCELLENT JOB! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Julie2402
    Julie2402 Posts: 126
    Options
    Great start, keep it up and you will reach your goal in no time at all!!
  • 31ladyrooney
    Options
    thats great keep it up :)
  • flstarlady65
    Options
    Awesome good. You will do great with the support you receive from MFP! I am a newbie too!:smile:
  • lj0097
    lj0097 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!!!

Keep up the great work. I also started about a week ago and have lost about the same. Really helps with momentum!