feeling Very Bad

Options
Today I got up and went to the gym and did my hour of cardio and then I went to a baby shower the food there was soups and salads so I didnt eat much.. I put maybe a table of teaspoons of broccoli salad, taco salad , pasta salad and a half a cup of chicken chilli.. well then this evening my kids made those pizza kits and I had a piece of pizza man I feel very bad.. I havnt ate like this in a month I never eat pizza and i didnt go over my calories I just feel very bad...

I feel like I have gained my 2 pounds back.. :sad: :cry:

Man I am gettin up early and hitting the gym.. I think I am going to stay there all day....

I hate feeling like this.. It is horible...

Sheila

Replies

• swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    Today I got up and went to the gym and did my hour of cardio and then I went to a baby shower the food there was soups and salads so I didnt eat much.. I put maybe a table of teaspoons of broccoli salad, taco salad , pasta salad and a half a cup of chicken chilli.. well then this evening my kids made those pizza kits and I had a piece of pizza man I feel very bad.. I havnt ate like this in a month I never eat pizza and i didnt go over my calories I just feel very bad...

Man I am gettin up early and hitting the gym.. I think I am going to stay there all day....

Sheila
  • happyhubbard
    Options
    DON'T feel bad!! You didn't go over your calories, so you were a success today! I think you did great by cutting your portions at the baby shower. You have shown will power and have followed the plan- so BE PROUD of yourself!! I am proud of you:flowerforyou:
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    DON'T feel bad!! You didn't go over your calories, so you were a success today! I think you did great by cutting your portions at the baby shower. You have shown will power and have followed the plan- so BE PROUD of yourself!! I am proud of you:flowerforyou:
    I agree once in a month eating pizza and staying in you calories is great
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    Boy do I know how you feel. I had that same problem last week and it affected me for two days. Hang in there, learn from this and leave it in the past. Tomorrow is a new day and a day to eat better.

Now staying in the gym all day that's just NUTS smiley-confused009.gif giggle.gif
  • Love_Conquers_All
    Options

Sheila
    Eating healthy food then going back to the unhealthy ones can sometimes cause that reaction. Our bodies get used to the less greasy, sugary foods sometimes within a pretty short time frame, then when we go back and eat similar foods, our bodies don't know what to think.

Feel better soon Hon:flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Your just jumping those hurdles maybe one fell this time but now you know the consequence and next time you can clear that hurdle no problem......often we feel obligated to eat...*feel obligated to treat yourself good and that includes making decisions you will be proud of an hr later* you can do this and even if you do happen to have a gain..dont let it stop your from fighting and pushing and working hard..to reach the top!! Good luck...and stick with it!!:drinker:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options

Sheila
    dont stay all day because you will be too sore to complete the rest of your workouts all week..you can NOT reverse what you did all you can do is help to fix it but dont hinder the rest of the week in the process..I suggest just eating light tomorrow lots of veggies and fruit and lean meats..and maybe add in 30min of extra cardio if you can handle it.
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Dont feel bad...feel proud you tackled a shower and even though you ate pizza you still stayed within you calories....you did good girl...dont go over board at the gym it will only hurt you more than help. I have lost 50 lbs and I ate pizza..not the greasy take out pizza but home made ...it doesnt hurt you to do that once in awhile....keep up the good work......dont give up....:heart:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I eat pizza once a week. and more than 1 slice. You have nothing to feel bad about. :flowerforyou: cheer up
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    As long as you stayed in your calories I don't see anything wrong. You have to fit some of your favorite foods into your menu... remember this is a life-style change not a diet and if you cut out a favorite foods then you are more likely to binge on them and go over your calories because you felt deprived.

I eat Pizza once a week. I get the Papa Murphy's Hawaiian deLIte 150 calories per slice. I have two or three slices usually and have fit them into my calories so I don't go over. :tongue:
  • ness13hill
    ness13hill Posts: 114
    Options
    I know what you mean with feeling bad....but we ALL have times that we feel bad about choices etc. Don't worry too much, you'll work that off in no time! :smile: :smile:
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    well Guys I didnt stay at the gym all day but I did work out on the eliptical for an hour and 6 minutes!!!! woo hoo the 25 minutes on the treadmill... well thanks for all the great insperation I felt much better after talking about it..

I am feeling much better today after going to the gym...

thanks again

sheila