Motivators!!

Options
I need some friends/motivators to join my on my profile. I am looking to lose about 45 pounds, give or take a little. My goal weight is 150, but i am fine with anything close to that. I am on a mission to lose weight to be healthy for my kids, husband, and family. I want to be able to be comfortable in my own skin, and feel good about myself. I want to be other peoples inspiration, i want them to know that even though your overweight, you can change. I started out at 225 in May, and by the end of June i was down to 182, i maintained through August, and since then (My husband came home from bootcamp and my kids and i moved back home from my parents) i have gained about 15-20. I would gain some then lose and so forth. Right now i am 195, the lowest i got this summer was down to 176, but that never lasted long. Time for me to get back into my work out routine, and looking forward to having more then only one pair of jeans left that fit me from this summer!

Replies

• shanbrown1976
    shanbrown1976 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I hear you! My husband is in the Coast Guard and we moved from my hometown to Texas a year and a half ago and since then I have ballooned up 50 lbs. Depression and not having a job had taken it's toll. But now both of the kids are in school, I'm feeling better about things and it is time to get my life back. This site has been great so far. Glad to meet you, look forward to watching you and supporting you on your journey. I'll send you an add.