CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Options
I've been sitting here going through old posts of Before and After pics of you guys and I am just in awe.
You all look so GREAT!!! ..you should be so proud!!!!!!!!!! It is amazing how motivating it is for anyone who is trying to lose either 5lbs or 100lbs.
I think we are so brainwashed from all of the "actors" on TV being airbrushed to look like they've lost weight. Its nice to see "real" people making such a great accomplishment.
Not to mention all of the words of encouragement and help you all provide!!!

Congrats to you all for not only helping yourselves but for helping others as well.
:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I've been sitting here going through old posts of Before and After pics of you guys and I am just in awe.
    You all look so GREAT!!! ..you should be so proud!!!!!!!!!! It is amazing how motivating it is for anyone who is trying to lose either 5lbs or 100lbs.
    I think we are so brainwashed from all of the "actors" on TV being airbrushed to look like they've lost weight. Its nice to see "real" people making such a great accomplishment.
    Not to mention all of the words of encouragement and help you all provide!!!

Congrats to you all for not only helping yourselves but for helping others as well.
    :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • LauraK216
    LauraK216 Posts: 104
    Options
    I 2nd that! I am amazed at the radical transformations of everyone and it really makes me that much more determined to stick to this!!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: aww what a nice post!!