I'm starting strong!

Options
Hello, everyone!

I've been using MFP for about a week now and I love it. I've had a good strong start and I'm feeling well motivated to keep it up. I hope everyone has a great day!

Replies

• Prozack1964
    Options
    welcome here and I hope you have a great day
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. 21 days makes it a habit and its harder to fall off the wagon if you don't fall the first three weeks. Good luck!
  • Martha_VH
    Martha_VH Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I am glad you are doing well! I think all of the others here who support your good habits make it easier to keep up the good work!
  • sarahstoltman
    Options
    Great job! keep up the good work :)
  • n8vchick77
    n8vchick77 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! feeling good and strong is such a good feeling!
  • nadswags
    Options
    hiya this is my first day on mfp im just trying to work my way around it and figure things out i need lots of encouragement i have quite a lot of weight to loose but feel 2012 is my year x
  • jelias1
    jelias1 Posts: 97
    Options
    hiya this is my first day on mfp im just trying to work my way around it and figure things out i need lots of encouragement i have quite a lot of weight to loose but feel 2012 is my year x

I encourage you not to look at the number of pounds or the time it take for it come off as they can be detrimental to your focus and motivation. Remember the reasons that you are doing this and always remind yourself this is not a race but a marathon its not the one that finishes the quickest but the one that makes it to their goal without giving up or giving an inch to slide back to who they were.

Good luck and I wish you the best.

P.S.
    A real decision is measured by the fact that you've taken a new action. If there's no action, you haven't truly decided.
    Tony Robbins