I forgot my lunch at home!!!!!!!

I forgot my lunch at home and I am sooooo wanting to go across the street to the BBQ place but that is probably a bad idea.

I AM HUNGRY. A splurge on sushi should be okay right?

Replies

• rseman
    rseman Posts: 50
    I forgot my lunch at home and I am sooooo wanting to go across the street to the BBQ place but that is probably a bad idea.

I AM HUNGRY. A splurge on sushi should be okay right?
  • I don't know if it's too late or not but my husband is Korean and has says sushi should be fine! It's def better than the bbq place:wink:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Do they have grilled chicken???
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    I hope you find something that works b/c being hungry is the worst! I was at the gym and got hungry and started feeling light headed so I stopped mid workout and came home to eat. I was afraid that if I waited that I would come home and consume everything in sight. So now I have eaten and I am going to go out and ride my bike. It is a nice day here in Alabama so I can get some fresh air as well!

Good luck with lunch!
  • lockedcj7
    lockedcj7 Posts: 257 Member
    BBQ isn't the worst thing you could eat. Pulled pork is surprisingly lean (the whole point of pulling it apart is to take out the fat). As long as you don't eat a huge portion smothered with sauce, you should actually be okay. Beans and cole slaw aren't all that bad either.
  • rseman
    rseman Posts: 50
    Hey thanks everyone. I learned some new information today :) I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their day!!!
  • FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    all i can say is becareful with sushi!!! even tho i love it.. bcarful with anything with white sauces in it and if i were u i would eat more sashimi than sushi cuz u think u are eatin relli low calorie but u will be suprised how much rice you are consuming..

here is some info..

12 pieces of california roll = 361 cals
    12 pieces of spicy tuna or salmon = 449 cals

see if there is grilled chicken in the bbq place...

Have a good lunch!!!