Woman thing!

hey ladies what advice do you have for PMS...natural remedies?
It's tough to keep up with eating healthy when you crave things around this time!
and energy level is low! any advice will help!!! :)

Replies

• sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Avoid caffeine. I find it makes my symptoms a lot worse. And drink lots of water.
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    I wish I could help! I literally starve to death and weigh 5 pounds more for a week, not to mention my awful attitude! lol...the only thing that helps me is I try to convince myself I am not hungry and don't weigh that week. Since I know it is only a hormonal thing making me hungry I am able to "talk" myself out of going over board. I also try upping my water and exercise that week because it helps a little all the way around....

I hope you get some good answers!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Apart from Panadol Actifast, a hot water bottle makes me feel loads better. But obviously only when you can relax and lie down with it on your tummy. I wish I knew some remedies for cramps when you've a busy day and cant relax xxx
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Avoid caffeine. I find it makes my symptoms a lot worse. And drink lots of water.

I don't drink caffiene at all, but I have heard this...but it cracks me up because it is one of the main ingredient in most menstrual medications...weird!!!
  • Natty0506
    Natty0506 Posts: 103 Member
    I have no clue. During my monthly visit, it feels like my whole body stops functioning properly. Something to talk to my doctor about. Hopefully someone will have some ideas for you!
  • kayleen_longworth
    kayleen_longworth Posts: 147 Member
    Natural remedies = Natural products. Using products that are not produced with all sorts of chemicals will make you feel loads better. Message me if you want an idea of what I am talking about. Chemical free has helped me tons for that time of month.