Boobs??

Options
Just thought I would ask ladies, did you loose your boobs when you lost weight? I don't have a lot to loose. About 30lbs. And I would love to keep my boobs lol. And do they get saggy?? If so how do I tighten them? Lol I know its a weird topic but any help would be great. XD

Replies

• Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I did lose some boob when I lost my weight unfortunately! I wish I would not have lost there haha :)
  • jmsouth5
    jmsouth5 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Funny you should ask...... My hubby just last week came up from behind me and ... of course.... had a handful lol, and the first words out of his mouth were "holy crap, their smaller!! I don't like this, no more exercising for you!!" Just totally kidding of course. I found a site on Comcast Fitness, if you have it, and it involves hand weights that help the shoulders, arms and CHEST. Check something like that out.
  • MistressAella
    MistressAella Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Sadly you will lose some boobage (they are after all composed mainly of... well... fat. LoL) and unfortunately you can't tighten them because they don't contain muscles to tighten. You CAN however build the muscle below them and that can have the added bonus of making the girls more "perky". There are numerous exercises aimed at the pectoral muscles that you can do regardless of whether you train at a gym with equipement or at home with kids. :D My girls aren't on the small side and I've had three kids so far, but doing flyes and pushups and the like have definately made a difference! Good luck!
  • maillemaker
    maillemaker Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Yup, you can't spot weight reduce. Where your body stores fat is genetically determined and you will lose it first where you last put it on.

I wouldn't worry about it, though. Most guys would rather have a tone body and smaller breasts than big breasts and a fat body.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Yes, but I had a lot of boob to lose.
  • tikanique
    tikanique Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    not an odd topic at all. I'm in a D cup but know that by the time I get to goal i'll be back in a B :-( Ah well. Thanks to Victoria's Secret, at least I can still fake it! LOL!!!
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    flat2fab.com. Love her so much. It worked great for me, but I'm not going to say it's 100% for everyone. I was barely a 32c after I lost weight the first time (3 years ago). I used Lucille's technique's, and got up to a 32DD (took 6-8 months, hadn't gained any weight outside of that either) (went up to a 34D when I put on weight). Her techniques and advice show you how to stimulate tissue growth, so it isn't fat. I am still using the massages to keep from losing any while I'm losing weight again!
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I always joked that I wanted a breast reduction - never thought this would be it. I went from a DD to probably a small C. I'm 42 and my daughter still breastfeeds, the age and the breastfeeding just adds to the 'sagginess'. It was toss up of being a healthy weight or keeping my 'claim to fame'. I went for the weight loss. My husband had commented on my weightloss one day and he said, "I think you've lost enough weight". Guess he wasn't happy with the reduction either