Diet

Options
My weight has always been up and down and about 7 years ago I managed to loose 4 stone on weight watchers and managed to keep it off for 4+ years.
Unfortunately I went through a tough time in my personal life and ended up putting it all back on plus a bit more!! so last year I went to slimming world and managed to loose almost 2 stone but for some reason the weight loss stopped even thought I was sticking to the diet. I spoke to the consultant who was very unhelpful and said there is no way I can stick to it and not loose weight!

So I went to see a nutritionist who put together a really healthy food plan for me! she said the trouble with these diets like weight watchers and slimming world is that although they work there are alot of key nutrients missing.

Anyway this new food plan and exercise has started the weight loss again but also I feel more energetic and my system has totally changed, I feel like a new person even though I still have alot of weight to loose.

So basically my tip is for all those out there who are struggling, if you can afford it then go and see a nutritionist!