is it bad if i dont eat lunch? maybe just a snack..

Options
I never eat lunch every other day due to my internship and was thinking of just not eating it all together. would it be okay if i just ate a snack? like fruit or something

Replies

• Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I never eat lunch every other day due to my internship and was thinking of just not eating it all together. would it be okay if i just ate a snack? like fruit or something
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    As long as you are eating breakfast and dinner and other snacks totalling a minimum of 1200 cals, I don't see how it could hurt.
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    good cause i don't think its possible for me to eat lunch and not go over my calories
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I think what helped me was to stop callling meals the trraditional breakfast , lunch, dinner,,,etc

I eat 6 times a day and spread it out evenly as possible....the traditional 3 meals a day is not suggested for a consisitent metabolism.....your idea of a small snack is good,,,,,add some protein and fiber with the fruit for a good snack
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options

In my fitness magazine it just mentioned how skipping out on lunch can cause problems with overeating just like if you were to skip out on breakfast-

But there is difference to not having lunch and having a lite lunch
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

In my fitness magazine it just mentioned how skipping out on lunch can cause problems with overeating just like if you were to skip out on breakfast-

But there is difference to not having lunch and having a lite lunch

Agreed.
    Lite lunch versus no lunch is a big difference.