5ft 7... Whats your goal weight?

Options
1235»

Replies

• musicaljessica
    Options
    I'm 5ft 7.I'm at 231 now but my goal weight is 150, but when I get down to that I may decide to go lower. Just depends how I feel.
  • km47
    km47 Posts: 34
    Options
    I am 5'7'' and when I was in the shape of my life at age 30 I weighed 136 pounds. I was a size 6 and could rock a bikini. I did get to 126 but did not look healthy and my hands and feet were always cold. I still felt pretty good at 145 and at the moment I would kill for 150. I am now 47 four kids later and a lifetime of stuff inbetween. I am working to get to the other side of 200 at the moment. Wish me luck.
  • Kayla165
    Kayla165 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 starting weight 230, current weight 228. I set a goal of 180.
  • neonshock
    neonshock Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My first goal is going to be 190lb but when I get there I will reassess. I'm 5,8" and I would say I am probably larger build.
  • Rogue9613
    Options
    I'm 5'7, currently 162lb and wearing a size 8 (US). At my thinnest I was about 135, and looked/felt great.. but that was high school. Last year I got up to 180, which literally brought me to tears (and put me in the hospital for gallstones).. I've dropped 20lbs in the past 3 months, trying to get to my goal of 143 by May.. or at least comfortable in a size 6 again.
  • Blueyez45365
    Options
    I'm 4' 10", currently at 188lbs but would like to get to 125 or 130.
  • My goal is to get more jacked than the Incredible Hulk. Anyone have a workout to help me achieve this goal?
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    hi im 5ft 8 and i started MFP ay 181 im currently 166 but would lobe to be 158 as ive been there before and was a nice size 12. anything under that i find hard to maintain
  • wilnat
    wilnat Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ive gone from 301lbs to 242. I plan to get to 182 lbs... i cant remember being there. Whats your goal weight? anyone at goal and got pictures? Thanks in advance... Zara xxx

Congratulations on the weight loss!!! I am 5'7 and currently and 183 lbs. My short term goal is to get to 173. I felt great there after I had my son (5months ago). I gained weight through emotinal eating. My long term goal is somewhere between 150-160 for weight loss and to have a healthier lifestyle. Good Luck to you!
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • jenifer7teen
    jenifer7teen Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    It's interesting because if I do get to 160, I'd be a size 6. This numbers game/variety between all of us really fascinates me. Some people will weigh less but wear the same size as me.

I'm the same as you. Totally mind-boggling, isn't it? I think that's why I'm comfortable at a "higher number"...the clothing size is still a 6.

Exactly!!!! reading this thread has been SO comforting to me.

I have always struggled with being on the high end of the stupid BMI range of 120-160 for a 5'7" woman. I looked great around 150...(size 6) which is what i've been for years-- until a year and a half ago when i gained about 25 pounds.

I looked like and WAS anorexic when i was in the 120's. (i got lower than that too... then when getting healthy wanted to maintain at 120 because that was healthy?! according to BMI but it WASNT healthy for me). It really messed with my mind, but i honestly stop having my period if i drop below 130. So my goal is 140's (even if it is 149 haha).

It's just nice to see pictures of so many beautiful healthy woman who weigh my goal weight. That number used to seem high to me but honestly at 5'7" (if you are athletic and not one of those women with really narrow hips) a size 6-8 looks gorgeous in my opinion!