P90 week two suprise

Options
Hiya,

I joined this site about 2 weeks ago with my Fiancee, we get married in June and both want to lose weight before the big day.
What started as a diet and exercise program (doing Power 90) is starting to turn into a real lifestyle change, no longer craving all those fatty chinese takeaways and pizzas (as much) just wanting to do more to get to my goal.
The reason for this post is a few days ago I was reading a post from someone asking about when people noticed a change in themselves, I've lost 22 lbs so far but can only really tell a slight bit of difference in my face, nothing else visually, feel a lot better in myself and everything is a lot easier but don't feel like I look any different.
On Monday night we decided to take our measurements again, half way through the first 30 days of P90, got quite a suprise when I added it up and found I've lost 18.5 inches and my fiancee has lost 15.5 inches. Thats from our neck, arms, chest, waist, hips and legs.
We couldn't believe it, feels amazing to know that its working and how much we've lost already, I know its not going to carry on coming off at this pace but just knowing that I'm chipping away at the fat ready to reveal the Brad Pitt lookalike underneath is amazing :p
So to all the people that are just starting out like us, if you havent noticed any change yet, keep at it!! It does work!! You wiil get ya sexy body!! I bet you a Muller light fat free strawberry yoghurt.

Chris :)

Replies

• swiftfox82
    Options
    yeah it's funny how much we don't notice the change i didn't fully comprehend my loss untill i put together my before and after photo...even though clothes fit me a lot differently! way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!