Anyone Have Siblings or relatives on MFP?

Options
I find this to be extremely motivating. My twin brother iamshells and I are very competitive. Won't let him ever know know, but a lot of my success comes from him being a pain in my *kitten*

Replies

• la8dcruz
    la8dcruz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!!
    I wish my siblings were just as competitive with this. Maybe I should invite my brother.... BUT even he wont keep up! ;)
    LMAO
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    My sister had an account on here for awhile. We always had (and still have) some healthy competition between the two of us.
  • buttercup62999
    buttercup62999 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have my brother and my sister, i think it does help!
  • tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    My sister, daughter and best friend are on here. It helps me a lot. If I see one of them lost weight or worked out, I know I have to do the same.
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    We have a little family affair going on here...lol... 2 daughters in law, 1 son, 1 daughter, 1 aunt, daughters boy friend and 1 daughter by proxy :) We keep each other in check. I love it!
  • gwenneh
    gwenneh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My mom, my sister and my sister-in-law are all on here. I think it helps them more than it does me -- I'm not so much a good example as I am a horrible warning!
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    My FABULOUS sister introduced me to MFP and I will be forever grateful!

Love you seester!! :flowerforyou:
  • cpow81
    cpow81 Posts: 114
    Options
    My brother and sister in law are on MFP. I definitely like having them on here to see their progress.
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I have my husband, my son, my daughter and a niece! :)
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    My mom, my brother and his girlfriend are all on here. I'm not friends with them though. I wish I could get my dad on here!
  • mommyhas4boyss
    mommyhas4boyss Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    my 2 sisters, my mom, my 2nd mom and my aunt are all on here with me :)
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    My sister is on here !
  • Crys1209
    Crys1209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    My mom and one of my cousins in on MFP. It's good to see when they're doing good. But we have had our friendly competitions lol.:tongue:
  • suky424
    suky424 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've got my mum, dad, sister and brother-in-law on here ... mostly were supportive of one another, I don't think there's any real competition. It's nice to have a little support network that knows exactly who I am.
  • grmpy1
    grmpy1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    My daughter is here...I have tried for quite awhile to get her here everyday, but it had to be her choice. Now she has been doing this for 15 days and I think that is a huge accomplishment. She is a huge Pepsi drinker and it took her a long time to take a serious attempt at quitting. I am proud of her!! Now she just has to stick with it...:heart::bigsmile:
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    My sister and I have been using MFP for 374 consecutive days now. I really think that it helps because we are so close and this way we get to share our achievements together despite the miles. I wouldn't have kept up this long had I not had her on here. Thanks, Jo!
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    2 of my sisters are on here :-)
  • Krisengel
    Krisengel Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    My sister just joined today! I'm excited to have MFP friend I actually know.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Hahahahah!! That's pretty cool! My sister is on here and she's not active at all.

But a good friend is on here and we go to classes together, run races together and have a group together.
  • prettypooks
    prettypooks Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I don't have any relatives on MFP at all, but friendly competition among relatives is definitely a motivator for me. My aunt (who is only 4 years older than me) and I have always been competitive with each other. Now that we've signed up for a 10K in May, and the Tough Mudder in August, we're constantly going back and forth, making sure that we're both training hard!