Any one in their mid 20's, females with no kids (yet)

Options
2»

Replies

• xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Im Colleen, turning 26 in May =( oh how I feel old lol. I've just joined WW and LA FITNESS (soo cool) and looking forward to dropping this 55lbs and toning my body so I look better then I ever have =)

Feel free to add me love new friends and im starting a group to help keep people motivated and on track... right now its through my status post... hope to hear from new friends =)
  • kkatchucka
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 25 married and a total foodie. I'm 5'7 and would love to get down to my old weight 135-140. I've lost 15 pounds so far just eating right and not drinking soda. Feel free to add me. :)
  • GetFitE
    GetFitE Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me. I'll be 25 in March, no kids and NOT getting married any time soon. I have been losing/maintaining weight since May 2008. I lost 50lbs and am about 15-20lbs from my goal weight. I don't look at my body fat percentage cause I know I'll always be overweight according to that scale. I have a stocky frame (I get it from my father!)
  • Mrsairforce
    Options
    22, no kids and looking to lose another 75 lbs! Feel free to add me!
  • NicolelaJones
    Options
    Hii :)

I'm Nicole
    23 and Married (but nooo kids!)

Need to lose 80lbs
  • KTStylz
    Options
    I think I just realized I'm not so mid 20's anymore! I'm 28 years old, 5'10" and looking to lose 90 lbs. Feel free to add me! I'm trying to blog and get on here every day during the week (not really on computer much on the weekend). Hopefully we can help each other out!
  • supersourbubble
    Options
    Im looking for friends to help motivate me. I want people who are going to be positive. I will encourage you with positive comments best I can. I am about 5'5" looking to lose 50-60 lbs. I log everyday but only weigh in about once or twice a month.
    Want to get some calipers to monitor body fat. I am focusing on building muscle and getting rid of fat. Not just the lbs. If you think we have similar goals, feel free to add me! Or reply to this thread :)

im 29 & a little shorter than you, but other than that, we have the same goals! i too love positivity, i dont see this journey as something that i could fail. this is my life, i changed how i eat and exercise on jan 1, 2012 and ill never look back! :)
  • ahmpierce1
    ahmpierce1 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hello All you 20-something women!

I am 26. Weight 158.5 and am 5'9 inches tall. I get married in April and would love to get down to 145 by then, and ULTIMATELY down to 135 for life.

I'm here to support y'all in your weight loss, it's always great to have friends with similar goals! So feel free to add me :)
  • chriscbond
    chriscbond Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm about to be 25 in April, no kids..yet! Getting married in September, trying to shed my beer belly! haha
  • msmellebelle
    Options
    I am 24 and looking to lose about 70 more pounds. No kids :) Feel free to add me if you'd like. Either way, happy trails on your journey!
  • erin_zuk
    erin_zuk Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    hey there, i'm 25, single and childless - I've lost almost 40 lbs in the last year and I have another 15-20 to go.
    I'm 5'6 and would love some new supportive friends who are in the same boat!

feel free to add me :)
  • caseykm
    caseykm Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi there - I'm 23, 5 ft 6 and wanting to lose about 30 lbs. I'll send you a request!
  • whitymarie
    whitymarie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great to see all of you on here! I want to give a little explanation on the no kids thing....lol I don't have anything against mommies and I would love to be one some day. I just know that after having a baby (from lots of talks with friends with kids) that your body challenges can be a little different.

That many mom's were healthy and fit before kids and are trying to get back to it. I unfortunately have been a little bigger my whole life. Not due to the miracle of child birth but many other things (emotional eating, stress eating, loss of mother etc.)

So, I wanted other women who are in my boat, that have never really been super fit and are ready to get there with me now!
  • sporadica
    sporadica Posts: 133
    Options
    Just turned 27, no kids.... am looking to increase my fitness levels more than lose weight (though I really, really want that to happen too!) I hate gyms, so I do a lot of mountain hiking, outside work and some crazy dancing around my room when I think no one is watching. Please feel free to add me!
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I'm 24. No kids yet :) Have 23 lbs left to lose. Anyone add me if you'd like!
  • Prettybrown88
    Prettybrown88 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well hello my name is Halle, Im 23, no kids and about 5'5. Im working to lose about 60 pounds. ADD ME AND LETS DO IT !!!!!!!!!
  • JKBarnett88
    Options
    Hi! I'm 23 years old, 5'3" and looking to lose about 18 lbs. Would love to help motivate and looking for the same in return! Feel free to friend request me :)
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Same age range, same height, same weight loss goal, female, and no kids! I'll add you. :D
  • MrsLaurenAsh
    MrsLaurenAsh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I think I accepted everyone who tried to add me.. let me know if I missed anyone ;)