Just turned Thirty, need to Turn body around

Options
Hi, I'm new to this. I just turned 30 and have two children. Quit smoking lsat year and gained a ton of weight. Now I need to start working it off. I know no one can do this alone, so I need some friends for encouragement. I'd love to lose enough to put a swimsuit on and feel good about myself again... (About 50 lbs) I'm realistic and understand it's going to take time. I know what I'm doing will work on muscle weight too, so I'm being patient.

Replies

• Cryztal
    Options
    Hi,

I just turned thirty as well and in the same boat as you :O

I have been strugglling with my weight for years yo-yoing up and down frequently. I am now at my heaviest and what finally made me decide to tackle this old problem is that I am getting married next year and I want to look and feel fabulous inside and out on my wedding day and I also want to be a "healthy" and positive role model for my step-daughter.
    In all I am hoping to lose 60lbs before my wedding in May 2013 and keep it off this time. So if I find something works for me I'll will gladdly share with you and hopefully be a support.

What do they say... Patience is a virtue... lol

Cryztal
  • daniellek10
    daniellek10 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I just turned 30 as well, and am ready to get in the best shape of my life! I am sick of hating my body and always worrying about it!! I am finally ready to take this weight off for good!! I also have two kids, well and 3 step kids! so I am always running!! I need to change my mindest about alot of things!!! =) WE CAN DO THIS!!