chowhound blew it

Options
What was I thinking? Diet chocolate pudding? There is no such thing....and I ate the whole box and then dinner was a disaster. I don't suppose there is any sense in lying at check in. Then there was the lasagna for company only. That didn't work out either. Oh well, back on track today.

Replies

• beyondchowhound
    beyondchowhound Posts: 2,102 Member
    Options
    What was I thinking? Diet chocolate pudding? There is no such thing....and I ate the whole box and then dinner was a disaster. I don't suppose there is any sense in lying at check in. Then there was the lasagna for company only. That didn't work out either. Oh well, back on track today.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    It takes time to push away those old bad eating habits.
    Recognition of the bad eating and admission of it helps to move forward to healthy eating, in my humble opinion.
    Have a great day today!!! :flowerforyou:
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    LOL. We all have moments like this. My dad is coming to visit in a week and LOVES little debbie snacks. So, I bought a few different boxes last week during my monthly shopping trip. I thought my willpower was strong enough to resist... :noway:

Needless to say, he may have to go without little Debbie's while he's here LOL. :laugh: