Options

Replies

• WBish3
    WBish3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Emergency Room Nurse.
  • txwildfire
    Options
    M-F; 8-5; Admin Asst....lots of sitting!
  • mushroomcaps
    Options
    IT, stuck at a desk all day!

+1
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    IT, stuck at a desk all day!

ME TOO! =]
    lol I do get to do some very physical work too. We run our own cables and such.
  • dieseljay74
    Options
    Structural and Geotechnical inspector for an engineering firm
  • sugarandspice41290
    Options
    Pattern maker and samplist for indian wedding dresses or special occasion dresses
    Oh and alterations

I really want to work in production managing though.
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    right now an accountant - but next month will be trying a different job, SAHM! :bigsmile:
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Freelance Artist... It's a good and bad thing LOL
  • brandieb123
    Options
    Nurse at federal prison and county jail. Lots of sitting, some running on occasions and some moderate walking!!! Overall activity at work is sedentary!!
  • Alissa_RN
    Alissa_RN Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Trauma Nurse. Love it, just have to figure out how to not eat all night to keep awake.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    What do you do for a living? I'm having one of thsoe days a work where I can't wait to get out and "do something". I'm just curious about the type of work my fellow MFP-ers do. Obviously you don't have to state your position, company name, or annual salary, but it would be interesting to see how many of us stuggling with health or weight issues have 9-5 type desk jobs!
    I have been in business for myself for 22 years - first as a security consultant, then real estate agent, business broker and now equity liquidation and investment director.

I got tired of answering to dolts, family hacks and having to pretend I liked people I detested.
    Now, I get to be the guy who calls the shot while claiming my own little piece of life's action.:smokin:
  • ionlyhavesporx
    Options
    Systems/Network Admin for gov't.... at a desk all the live-long day....
  • CathiAnne
    CathiAnne Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    College Administration (9-5 - desk) and College instructor (online - desk)
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    8-5 desk job here, and 2 kiddos! I love my job, but I hate how little I do during the day as far as working out!
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    for my full time job i work in a call center. i take rougly 130 calls each day. :indifferent:
    for my part time jobs, i am an AVON lady, and also a contractor for a print company :smile:
    I am also in the process of trying to start my own photography business, as i am an amateur photographer :happy:
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    clerical support for a bunch of shop guys and college student (online)...so at a desk all day and most nights.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    desk job with a gubment consulting co. thinking of going to school for nursing though. any second career nurses here?
  • cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Well I have a desk job in MA, I am an Assist. Purchasing I send big things like training room equipment to Univ , sports team (YEA GO PATS) sorry so i am stuck at my desk 8 hrs a day as well, i try to get up as much as possible, i have an ADD problem and can't really sit still for very long( i do get introuble for not being at my desk when i am suppose to) OOPPPPPS
  • Faith2FeelFabulous
    Faith2FeelFabulous Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I deliver mail for USPS. 1 to 5 days a week. Gone from 10 to 12 hours each time. I work on call.
  • JennySiddall
    Options
    I am a bartender primarily, but I do a bit of everything. I waitress and help in the kitchen as well. I also have two children so I am a cleaner too. LOL