Jobs. What do you do?

Options

Replies

• oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    Sgt. Correctional Officer and part time police officer!
  • MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    biller for a trucking company.
  • mita2161
    Options
    I sell auto parts for classic cars.
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    I am currently an Instructor. I LOVE IT! I teach Medical Assistants, CNA, and Nursing students
  • cdbravo
    cdbravo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm a high school Special Education English teacher. (I teach kids with dyslexia/dysgraphia, etc.)
  • Christinesugano
    Christinesugano Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I work in a landscape nursery
  • jencjeffery
    jencjeffery Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm a wine rep. Very tempting products!
  • dad040859
    Options
    Believe it or not, I am a broker for the vending food industry. Yes, chips, candy bars, sandwiches, etc.

Tough traveling the midwest with a trunk full of samples, but I can do it!
  • MMH86
    MMH86 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    nursing student & full time mommy!
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I am a Student Minister and Graduate Student working on a Master of Divinity with a Youth Ministry concentration. I also speak at youth retreats and camps from time to time, but not near as often as I wish.
  • oliviaseward
    oliviaseward Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    im in the USAF... have a littl emore than a year left in i want to get out and go to cosmetology school
  • Cheermamasita
    Cheermamasita Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am an RN, in a hospital
  • Obstinate07
    Options
    I'm a full-time graduate student!!!!
  • karagav
    karagav Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    i'm a child and youth counsellor...i work with children and teens who are at risk. i also work on a sexual assault crisis line.
    i'm in the process of furthering my education to become a clinical social worker!!
  • Hurricane_C
    Hurricane_C Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I'm a Clinical Laboratory Scientist (or Medical Technologist) at a hospital lab in Ohio.
  • stephfilako
    stephfilako Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wow, sooo many medical ppl on here! I am a stay home mom of 5 amazing kids. Before they all came and blessed my life I had the pleasure of working in the ER as an RN. Love both my careers with a passion!
  • Blugal1
    Blugal1 Posts: 92
    Options
    I'm a lawyer. Lots of sitting behind a desk!
  • wfrazjr
    wfrazjr Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Remember money makes the world go around and we have to know how it works in order to get the best out of it.
  • wfrazjr
    wfrazjr Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Marine that loves life and fitness
  • karagav
    karagav Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow, sooo many medical ppl on here! I am a stay home mom of 5 amazing kids. Before they all came and blessed my life I had the pleasure of working in the ER as an RN. Love both my careers with a passion!

maybe this is why all the helping professions are on here...we dedicate so much time caring for other's needs that we sometimes lose sight of our own :)