30 Shred...

Options
2»

Replies

• KathPearce
    KathPearce Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm loving 30 DS! I managed 5/7 days in my first week and so far I've managed 2/4 days in my 2nd week. It's starting to get slightly easier (only slightly!) and tonight I actually managed to do a fair but of it at 'Natalie's' level!
    I am also noticing a difference in my curves, my hips are slightly smaller and my 'apron' tummy is a bit smaller! Noticing this in the shower tonight has REALLY spurred me on to keep going!

The two things that I WILL NOT do so I don't become discouraged is:
    Weigh myself more than once a week- what the scale says on a daily basis will change based on water retention etc. to get a truer sense of weightless stick to the same day each week and roughly the same time if poss.
    Also I WILL NOT measure myself until the end of the 30 days. I know that if I measured now and the tape was unchanged I'd wanna give up!

So far I have lost 10 lb and can notice a difference in myself, not just my appearance but in my confidence too.
  • tazzy2911
    tazzy2911 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I find a good way to avoid throwing the weights at th tv is turn her down and pump up my iPod ...so I watched and listened to her day one but now I know ho to do the exercises I don't have to listen to her tellin me abs don't come free! just listen to my music! I'm on level 1 day 5...finding I can do a lot more than day 1 especially the push ups!!
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Nah, I listen to her...and the more I do the madder I get and the madder I get the more determined I am to wipe that grin off her face and kick it!! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!