NO TOPPIN' THIS! I'VE BEEN OFF MY ROCKER

Options
FOR LIKE A FULL MONTH!!!!

I HAVENT EXERCISED SINCE THE FIRST WEEK IN FEB.!

NOT TO MENTION I HAVENT BEEN EATING RIGHT....

LUCKILY I HAVENT GAINED ANY WEIGHT, NOR LOST ANY OF COURSE.....I HAVE TO GET BACK ON TRACK....I'M SO DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF...HERE WE GO AGAIN, BACK ON THE ROAD TO WEIGHT LOSS....PRAY FOR ME GUYS!:brokenheart:

Replies

• Summarain
    Summarain Posts: 145
    Options
    FOR LIKE A FULL MONTH!!!!

I HAVENT EXERCISED SINCE THE FIRST WEEK IN FEB.!

NOT TO MENTION I HAVENT BEEN EATING RIGHT....

LUCKILY I HAVENT GAINED ANY WEIGHT, NOR LOST ANY OF COURSE.....I HAVE TO GET BACK ON TRACK....I'M SO DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF...HERE WE GO AGAIN, BACK ON THE ROAD TO WEIGHT LOSS....PRAY FOR ME GUYS!:brokenheart:
  • rstarks54
    rstarks54 Posts: 163
    Options
    The first step is getting back on track!!! Congratulations!!! Best to you,

Rick
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    You're back! That's the start! C'Mon, you're gonna feel so great on the Losing Side again! :laugh:
  • Rosebud1956
    Options
    you can do it, you have made the first step now:drinker:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    hey, you're back, never mind the past few weeks, I know how you feel, I fell off the wagon for a while, but hey, we'll get there :drinker:
    You didn't gain - now that's a HUGE one - and I bet a relief to you when you stepped on the scale too :drinker:
    Jackie :flowerforyou:
  • indianagranny
    Options
    You are back and that is the first step. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Summarain
    Options
    :heart: THANKS GUYS!
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Good job! Now get off the comp, put on your sneakers and hit the pavement! :wink:
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    DON'T FOCUS ON YESTERDAY OR THE LAST FEW WEEKS. TAKE ONE DAY AT A TIME AND REALIZE THAT WE ALL HAVE SHORT COMINGS WHEN IT COMES TO WEIGHT LOSS. PICK YOURSELF UP, DUST YOURSELF OFF AND TAKE IT ONE DAY AT A TIME. WELCOME BACK!!:flowerforyou:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I've been wondering where you were. How was the sex test?:laugh:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing. I didnt exercise for almost all of Feb and didnt watch what I ate either but starting last Monday I am back on track now. I have exercised for 8 days straight now and I feel great again. Just get back in there and you can do it.

Connie
  • Summarain
    Options
    Good job! Now get off the comp, put on your sneakers and hit the pavement! :wink:

That would be grand if I werent @ work, lol! But I will be sure to hit the gym when I get home, or at least do some work out....30 day shred or something....
  • Summarain
    Options
    I've been wondering where you were. How was the sex test?:laugh:
    The sex test is what knocked me off my rocker....ROFL, j/k....

It was great, we have sex a lot more now....I had a wonderful V-Day and Birthday (24th of Feb) and we are going to spend a few days in Orlando the 1st week in April.

I wouldnt say it was the only the sex that made a difference, it was the sex amongst other things...I made sure to build his confidence and support him much more....all ego...I didnt think I did that enough, and now I can see the difference that it makes.

Oh, LADIES, YOU MUST READ THIS BOOK.....Act like a lady, think like a man, by Steve Harvey....its really good.....