HELP HELP HELP!!!!

Ok so like wow.....Is it normal to put your workout video in...and.....then stop it before it even starts????

I've been dieting for almost 6 months now i've lost 45lbs and am super happy with my wieght. However now i want to tone up
but i can't seemed to get myself modivated enough to do it.....EXPECIALLY......if my husband is home. And he is very supportive of my weight loss goals.....What do i do to get myself going................SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVISE???? I NEED HELP!!!!!

Replies

• momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    I find it easier to work out in the morning before everyone else starts their day. It is too easy for me to find other things to do and procrastinate if I try to do it later in the day. That said, sometimes I just can't get out of bed that easily either. I also try to get my hubby to work out with me. Especially if I am doing weights. :smile:
  • If he is into fitness, also, maybe instead of the video, you could both workout together. He could do regular push-ups and you could do them or knee push-ups, whichever. You could take turns holding each other's feet doing crunches. Count squats together. Jog in place back to back, if you don't want him to watch you....which he might just enjoy. lol If you are happy with your body, weight, size, etc...after having done so much to accomplish your awesome weight loss goal, maybe it's time you try baby steps on becoming happy and comfortable with yourself in front of others. Just a suggestion. I know almost all of us deal with self-consciousness at some point.