UGH... my pregnant friend looks better naked than i do...

Options
OKAY... so facebook should be banned from those who are self-deprecating because it is not motivating AT ALL. I was perusing my facebook newsfeed on my day off yesterday, to find pics of a friend who is 4 months pregnant. She looks UH-MAZ-ING and fit. We were mostly the same size for a really long time and even her prego-belly pics (which at 4 months, I know the baby is only the size of a walnut anyway), are so much more thin than I am.

GAH! So depressing...

MIND OVER MATTER< I CAN DO THIS!!!!!

Replies

• Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you look just as good! Just keep. Doing what your doing and she will be the one saying that you look better. An so will everyone else:)
  • stephlake
    stephlake Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Pregnant women are radiant from the hormones, she has nature on her side! Be excited for her now and she will support you. Later she will be excited for your awesomeness and need support for her weight loss journey. :)
  • AliciaV30
    AliciaV30 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Thats true pregnancy makes everyone look good but in the end she will need your support for her weight loss. Don't feel too bad you will get where you want one day just keep your head up.

Alicia