What's your brag?

Options
Fit4_Life
Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
I want to brag about my fiance. I've had some real "winner's" of boyfriends. But, my fiance is FAR MOST caring, supporting and loving man. He has been wonderful to help me reaching my goal, and became my best friend.

Anyone else want to brag about someone or something?

Replies

• Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Want to brag about our puppy-- she turned our two kids from dog fearing (bad experience with a friend's large mean dog) to dog loving. She is an 8 mo black lab and is simply delightful and loving-- if not a little mischevious at times!

I had a gorgeous yellow lab. Sadly, we had to put him down 5 months ago. Greatest dogs ever. They also keep kids busy.. :)
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    My friends. We may not always keep in touch or talk every single day but when we do talk or hang out, they make all the grey in my world disappear. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Even my MFPal Kate!!
  • elysia81
    Options
    OMG I love Labs! They are the best!!!!

I want to brag about how awesome I am. Thanks, hahahah.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Yay, I like this post. I also would like to brag about my fiance, he's amazing, puts up with my crap, helps me out whenever it's needed, loves me when I'm a total *****, tells me I'm pretty when I look like crap, is a great cook, helps around the house, he's just perfect.

Also, our puppy, we got a Rottweiler. His name is Rock and he's 9 weeks old and he's absolutely my baby boy. He's a dork and hilarious and my baby substitute.
  • Katefab26
    Katefab26 Posts: 865
    Options
    My friends. We may not always keep in touch or talk every single day but when we do talk or hang out, they make all the grey in my world disappear. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Even my MFPal Kate!!

Aww shucks!! I actually want to brag about my friends too -- they always make me feel like an amazing person!