You Guys are WONDERFUL!!! =D

Options
With all the help you've all given me, you helped me make my first grocery shopping trip for buying healthy foods THAT much easier.

Here's what I got:

Arnold Whole Wheat Sandwich Thins (just had a sandwich.. and OMG I LOVE THEM! I HATE regular bread, and whole wheat/grain rolls have too much to them for me.. so these were PERFECT.)

Quaker Popcorn flavored Rice Cakes (I'm addicted to popcorn, and I always buy the butteriest kind, put parmesean cheese on it, and eat the entire bag in one sitting, probably four our of the seven days a week.. I've given up popcorn completely which has been SO hard.. so these help me with that.)

Fiber One Mocha Chocolate bars (The last time I had these, they gave me a WICKED belly ache because I'm fiber deficient and I don't take in too much of it. I decided to try it again, because they are filling, they taste good, and I need the nutrients.

Columbo Strawberry Yogurt.. FINALLY no fruity pieces in there!

Special K Protein Plus cereal.. low in carbs, high in protein and fiber.

Organic Granola.. Can't have too much of it, but I buy it to put in my cereal and yogurt.

Bananas

Baby Carrots

Thanks for all your help. Because of your advice and support, I made really healthy decisions at the supermarket today!

Replies

• Kasey42588
    Options
    With all the help you've all given me, you helped me make my first grocery shopping trip for buying healthy foods THAT much easier.

Here's what I got:

Arnold Whole Wheat Sandwich Thins (just had a sandwich.. and OMG I LOVE THEM! I HATE regular bread, and whole wheat/grain rolls have too much to them for me.. so these were PERFECT.)

Quaker Popcorn flavored Rice Cakes (I'm addicted to popcorn, and I always buy the butteriest kind, put parmesean cheese on it, and eat the entire bag in one sitting, probably four our of the seven days a week.. I've given up popcorn completely which has been SO hard.. so these help me with that.)

Fiber One Mocha Chocolate bars (The last time I had these, they gave me a WICKED belly ache because I'm fiber deficient and I don't take in too much of it. I decided to try it again, because they are filling, they taste good, and I need the nutrients.

Columbo Strawberry Yogurt.. FINALLY no fruity pieces in there!

Special K Protein Plus cereal.. low in carbs, high in protein and fiber.

Organic Granola.. Can't have too much of it, but I buy it to put in my cereal and yogurt.

Bananas

Baby Carrots

Thanks for all your help. Because of your advice and support, I made really healthy decisions at the supermarket today!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Enjoy all your goodies, Kasey & good luck to you!:flowerforyou:

I haven't heard of the Mocha chocolate Bars..I will stalk these out for sure!!!!:laugh:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    good job! and good luck with the special k cereal - i bought that one a while ago and didnt like it much. it tasted better when i mixed it with another flavor of special k and a banana. :flowerforyou: