Looking for a friend...25-30, looking to drop 60ish pounds.

Options
So this is an awkward post... sort of like first day of high school or something.

About me... well, I am Australian and I live in London/Barcelona, I've been travelling back and forth for about 3 years for work and have put on weight over the English winters and with eating yummy Spanish tapa's. I love travelling and cooking and photography and meeting new ppl :)

Anyways, I have been doing MFP for about 4 months now and have been an on and off dieter since I left collage but actually seem to be using this program every day, although not necessarily sticking within my calorie limits, which is why I am looking for some buddies. I am hoping you can help me stay on track, I'd love to buddy up with some people in a similar situation to motivate each other to keep going. Perhaps we can have challenges or something?

Message me or reply here!
:) Ely.

Replies

• WeightWatcher67
    WeightWatcher67 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I will be your buddy! I have lost 157 pounds. I have 80 more to go.
  • harleenarang
    harleenarang Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Surely add me - I have got around 60 lbs to lose.
  • elysia81
    Options
    WeightWatcher: WOW!!!! That's awesome!! You'll have to give me all your tips and tricks.... if you say hard work and exercise I might get scared though.... hahaha... jokes.
  • harleenarang
    harleenarang Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    First Tip - Make sure you log in your food everyday even if you know you ate way too much and didn't exercise at all. Over time this will give you a good grip and you will see that you can eat less and be satisfied.

Second Tip ( I am still working on it) - Drink your 8+ cups of water everyday.

Rest you can do it and everybody else will give you those tips :tongue:
  • WeightWatcher67
    WeightWatcher67 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I have been on Weight Watchers, the old plan. I do it all online for free. I have never paid for a meeting or online. I try to limit sugar and a lot of carbs. I love carbs! LOL I exercise about 20 to 30 minutes a day if I can. I started Weight Watchers July 2003 and had a baby June of 2007. I took me a 2 years to lose 150 and I kept it off until after I had her. I gained some and have lost 40 more from April to Aug of 2010. I am on Day 14 of WW again. I kept some of my clothes from 15 years ago and they fit me now. I wore a dress for New Years Eve that I hadn't fit into for 15 years. It couldn't even fit below my arm pits before and it fit all the way loosley. :) I have lost a complete total of 157 pounds since 2003.
  • cigarzzz
    Options
    Weight Watcher you are an inspiration...Good Luck!!!