Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NSV

sreimer07
sreimer07 Posts: 154 Member
I bit the bullet and went and tried on new jeans. I've still been wearing the same jeans i was wearing when i started my journey. I'm proud to say after 44 lbs lost i can fit into a 14 but they aren't as comfortable as 16's. so i bought two new pairs of size 16 jeans woo hoo!

Replies

• mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    That is so wonderful! I'm proud of you! Doesn't it feel good? You'll fit those 14's soon and then go further down.
  • arr0528
    arr0528 Posts: 119 Member
    Yayayay!!! Watching that waistline shrink is a great feeling!!! You'll be able to get in to 14's soon enough!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • sreimer07
    sreimer07 Posts: 154 Member
    Thank you both so much! It is amazing to see my waistline shrink, considering my stomach area is where i carry most of my weight. It's finally getting smaller. I hope to fit into at least a size 12 by the time i'm done with my weightloss
  • abbysmommy7
    abbysmommy7 Posts: 211 Member
    Great job woman! Im so proud of you! Glad to making this journey with someone that is dedicated as you are!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!