iPhone v.s Samsung Galaxy

Options
13»

Replies

• TimWilkinson101
    TimWilkinson101 Posts: 163 Member
    Options

if you use your phone for taking pictures and/or listening to music, the iphone is better.

Think you'll find the Sony Xperia phones beat the iphone in both categories.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    OK, other than my son playing games, and me texting like a 16 year old on speed, I primarily use it for the camera and music.

I don't talk on the phone if it can be avoided. And other than some useful apps, like Walgreens, different news & weather apps, MFP, FB, my bank, i don't really do that much...

joseph - I am actually thinking of just fixing the glass... It still works perfectly, it's just shattered.

hrmmm...
  • joseph9
    joseph9 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    The first time I tried it, I broke the LCD and had to fix that, but after that, I've gotten pretty good. ;-) I'll poke around for some good how-to pages. Which model do you have?
  • TimWilkinson101
    TimWilkinson101 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Just did some checking on this and the opinion on the two phones you were asking about is:

Best screen: Samsung
    Best camera: iPhone
    Fastest: Samsung
    Best Operating system: iPhone

However, both of the phones are very similar and with the iphone 5 coming out in a couple more months, then it makes sense - as has already been stated - to go with trying to fix your iphone. I'd only change to the Samsung if you want to try the operating system or you have lots of Facebook / Twitter / Gmail / Picasa that you want to have all brought into one device as the Google backed Android system is very good at bringing all thier products together... too much so if like myself you arent actually on facebook.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    OK, other than my son playing games, and me texting like a 16 year old on speed, I primarily use it for the camera and music.

I don't talk on the phone if it can be avoided. And other than some useful apps, like Walgreens, different news & weather apps, MFP, FB, my bank, i don't really do that much...

joseph - I am actually thinking of just fixing the glass... It still works perfectly, it's just shattered.

hrmmm...
    There is a place in my mall that offers iPhone screen repair. I'd definitely look into that.