Oh no, woman changes hair!

Options

Replies

• Boardergurl
    Boardergurl Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    <
    Always has short hair! And def have not crossed into the middle age!!!!
    Short hair is fun and sassy!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I used to rock a pixie cut. I looked pretty cute :] But I agree many women can't pull it off. Some look great and it might surprise you!

I change my hair constantly. Next goal is for it to be long enough to look like a mermaid :D haha
  • sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Who gives a ****? As long as it's not the Librarian bun.

:noway: Librarian buns are sexy.
  • timanda2
    timanda2 Posts: 149
    Options
    Be thankful the change wasn't you!
    hahahaha!!!
  • gentlebreeze2
    gentlebreeze2 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    At what age SHOULD a woman cut her hair, and at what age is it inappropriate to have long hair?
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    It took 8 years until I finally "got it" that he doesn't like it when I cut my hair.

<
    and so it is.......for now. :)
  • Jessie544
    Jessie544 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Ha! My husband would completely agree with you! When we first got together my hair was long and dyed blonde, and it's gone through many styles since then, at his request... and each time he says i still like the long and blonde better.... seriously make up your mind!!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Just hope it is still long enough to grab when...errr....ummm you know.

This is what I was thinking.
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Just hope it is still long enough to grab when...errr....ummm you know.

HA! I was wondering how long it would take before I saw this
  • Hayesgang
    Hayesgang Posts: 624
    Options
    <<<< Is this the dreaded "mom bob" you speak of????

Just chopped 5 in. off and I love it, my husband loves it too - Why you ask because "happy wife=happy life"!!

I suggest you learn that BEFORE you knock her up!!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I am in NEED of a hair cut! I've always wanted to do the pixie cut, but I think my face is way to round to pull it off.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    lol mom bob....NEVER.
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    As much as it should come down to an individual's personal preference, I feel for you....my daughter's hair was over a foot long and she cut it to about two inches long....She has it in a cute style now that I really like, but the initial thought of all that beautiful hair gone was a killer. I also admit at 46 I'm keeping the longer hair until I look absolutely ridiculous for my age :) it's about 5 inches longer than in my profile pic at this point. Here's two possible responses:

1) You know what's great about being in love with you??? You look fantastic in EVERY hairstyle

or

2) Are you happy with it?? (Yes) Well then I'm happy, too...you know I like longer hair, but on you the short hair looks cute too :)

Whichever one you can say easier with a smile would get my vote.

PS...don't forget to ask her first if you decide to make any changes in your hair, clothes, fragrance, style, etc :laugh:
  • NicoWoodruff
    NicoWoodruff Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I prefer having long hair..

And yea, my guy is upset though if I even trim it just above elbow length (up from hip length.) I don't like it getting caught in doors or car windows though, and accidentally sitting on it is no fun.

I wore it short at one time but now I never trim it shorter than elbow. Much easier to braid a wave into it at night with it long than to have to style it short every morning.

Still I look back at some short hair pics and go, wow, what a cool haircut. Hehe, but nah, too much a headache, I don't wear it that way anymore..

Buy hey it's just hair, if you really hate it that bad she can always grow it back out if she wants to for ya.
  • babyshme
    babyshme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Wow, As I type this. I have blue in my hair. My hair as been every color but black and green. I truly mean this. I tend to grow my hair out for a few years and then chop it off and donate it. Works for me. Last time I did this, I donated over 18 inches of hair. Oh and I do it bc well I can.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

Just chopped 5 in. off and I love it, my husband loves it too - Why you ask because "happy wife=happy life"!!

No your's is really cute.
    I consider a "mom bob" like chin length with no layers. There's about a trillion prego women with "mom bob" at my community college lol.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options

Gasp...just go put on some elastic pleated pants.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder. I need a haircut.
  • MrsLawsonNavyBrat2B
    Options

No your's is really cute.
    I consider a "mom bob" like chin length with no layers. There's about a trillion prego women with "mom bob" at my community college lol.

^^^^ AGREE
  • savage22hp
    savage22hp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    A woman has the right to change her hair , that isn't the issue at all . Most women dress and groom to please their mate or to attract a mate . My wife asks my opinion before she changes , not because she has to or because my love is conditional , but because she wants me to like the finished look . I find it easier to not shave at all and don't mind the look , however my wife doesn't like the completely wild beard look so I trim my beard to please her , not because I have to or because she would love me less , but because she likes it that way . Most men prefer longer hair on their girl , which takes a lot of work ! As long as you love her regardless and she cares what you think then everything is O.K. If your love is conditional or she no longer cares what you think then watch out , more changes are on the way ! ( Just the opinion of a man happily married for 23 years who loves his wife with hair , without hair , or hair styled any way under the sun as long as its me by her side as her number one accessory )