fat free cream cheese... ?

Options
2»

Replies

• ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    i appreciate what you are saying for sure and i totally agree:) however, i do get lots of fat in my diet but was looking for it for a specific reason... haha thank you:)

Aha! Well, I haven't seen it at all to be honest. I've only seen reduced fat
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    Perhaps it is possible that the food manufacturers that make this stuff actually found that the full fat variety is healthier than the fat free version as is with all foods.

Fat is not the enemy.
  • Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    When I go to my regular grocery store (Publix) they have fat free cream cheese. Sometimes only name brand. But I do find when I go to Walmart and attempt to do some grocery shopping, they definitely have limited options and in some cases, they don't have what I want at all.

Walmart is cheaper but they don't always have everything I'm looking for.
  • kkm2605
    kkm2605 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i bought it from walmart and i cant seem to get pass the taste of it..gross

I completely agree... but I found a way to hide it's taste... I put homemade berry compote on it.. just a tbsp and you are good to go!!
  • swimmchick87
    swimmchick87 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I bought it at my walmart a couple of days ago. I only use it for dips- and since I'm eating a lot, using even the reduced fat version would be WAY too much in both calories and fat. I don't think it tastes bad at all. I'd much rather make stuff with the FF and have a decent amount whether than a measly two tablespoons. If you're just spreading it on your bagel, I'd get that you'd want the full fat or reduced fat since you're not using much anyway.